To be eligible for admission to the First Year Junior College, students should have passed the 10th class from SSC/CBSE/ICSE. The admission process will be conducted according to the system established by the Board of Intermediate of Telangana. During the admission, applicants are required to submit the following ORIGINAL documents:
- Statement of marks (Class X) – along with 2 photocopies.
- Passing certificate (Class X) – along with 2 photocopies.
- Leaving certificate OR Transfer certificate – along with 2 photocopies.
- 4 recent stamp-size photographs.
- Additional requirements, if any, will be specified.
- For students who have appeared for an equivalent examination to the S.S.C., a migration certificate – along with 2 photocopies – must be submitted at a later stage for eligibility.